HUGE NEWS! THIS EVENT WILL BE LIVESTREAMED!!
The She Recovers NYC live event is sold out, but now you can attend via LIVESTREAM for the early bird price of only $79 (early bird pricing in effect until April 1st). Your digital ticket includes:
Live online access to amazing keynote speaker sessions:
- Powerhouse author/blogger Glennon Doyle Melton (recovering bulimic and alcoholic)
- ABC 20/20’s Elizabeth Vargas (who is very public about her recovery from anxiety-provoked alcoholism)
- Author/motivational speaker Gabby Bernstein (who has been in recovery for over a decade)
- Spiritual teacher and author Marianne Williamson
You will also be able to watch or participate in:
- A welcome address by She Recovers own Dawn Nickel
- Two yoga classes, one led by She Recovers own Taryn Strong and the other co-led by Taryn and the amazing Elena Brower
- A spoken word performance by Elena called “The Ritual of Recovery”
- A talk about codependency with Y12SR founder Nikki Myers
- Two sessions on various other recovery topics
- Dinner program that includes a performance by singer/songwriter Elizabeth Edwards
- Behind the scenes activities brought to the LiveStream camera by members of the She Recovers in NYC Sober Blogger Team
Click HERE to purchase your ticket today! And, please share this information with anyone you know who might be interested in attending. This event is not to be missed!